Skip to main content

Romantic Love Messages

 
A lot of people find it
difficult to express their feelings in words. These messages are meant to help such people.


I love you more than any words I could ever say. You are my soulmate and the true love of my life. I know I needed to change and I work hard every day to be a better person. I am the man that truly loves you and needs you. I miss you so damn much.


My baby
I love you passionately
I call you my baby
Because the love I have for you
I like that of a nursing mother for her baby
And like a nursing mother would care, cherish and nurse her baby
So I will care cherish, and nurse you/
I LOVE YOU DEEPLY
 
When I look at you,
I cannot deny there is God.
Because only God could have created someone as wonderful and beautiful as you are.
 
I can see you in my heart
Whenever I close my eyes to pray
Your face is one of those who live in my heart
Because our relationship is from heart to heart
Not SMS to SMS
 
I love all the stars in the sky
But there are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes
 
Don't find love
Let love find you
That is why it's called falling in love
Because you don't force yourself to fall
You just fall.
 
Your heart is my home
Warm, cozy and nice
It's the only place I love to be in....
Morning, noon and night
I LOVE YOU.
 
Love is sacred thing given from God
So every person might treasure it
Give importance in everything we have.
 
Feel the rhythm in my body
And sing all I wanna do
I feel the day will bring me sunshine
For it's another day with you.
 
Your soul is like the vastest tea
And mine a darting fizh
I lose myself within your love
I live within your heart.
 
I searched for my heart
But did not find it anywhere
Then I remember that I left my heart in your hand
And now I am a soul in heaven....
 
I want to decide for now and forever more
That I am deeply and passionately in love with you
You are the light in my life
And the only star in my personal heaven
Let's be together forever.
 
Yesterday I loved you less than today
And tomorrow I will love you more
And that's the way it's going to be as long as we are together
All my love
 
Love is not about finding the right person
But creating a right relationship
It's not about how much love you have in the beginning
But how much love you build till the end...
 
Your touch makes me go wild always
It burns into my skin
As soft and warm as sun rays
When a summer day sets in.
 
If I could have just one wish
I would wish to wake up everyday
To that sound of your breath on my neck
That warmth of your lips on my check
 
Love is strong yet delicate
It can be broken
To truly love is to understand this
To be in love is to respect this
 
My love for you is a journey,
Starting at forever
And ending at never.
 
Love is like sunshine
It brings a golden glow
To its beholder's face
And warm feelings all over their body
It awakens sould
And open eyes
And when it's over,
It leaves billions of small memories
Called stars
To remind the world that it exists.
 
Love at first sight is easy to understand;
It's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime
That it becomes a miracle
 
I'm feeling so happy
Do you know why?
Because I'm so lucky
Do you know how?
Because God loves me
Do you know how?
Because He gave me a gift
Do you know what?
It's you my love
 
I'm going to write on all the bricks : I MISS YOU
And I wish that one of the bricks falls on your head
So that you know how it hurts
When you miss someone special like you
 
Don't search for a very good unique message to send to me
I'll be happy with even an empty message of yours.....
Because more than that message
Seeing your name makes me happy
 
 
 
I know it has been a year. You probably don’t even go on this site anymore. You mean the world to me even if your not by my side. Your the reason I’m here today. More than you know, and I never got the chance to thank you for it. Your the most beautiful, kind, cheerful, and trustworthy person I know. Don’t change at all because your perfect just the way you are and I hope you can see that. 

Popular posts from this blog

Best love messages

The best love messages you can send your sweetheart. ♥  ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥   Love Message 1  ♥ When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there. Hope we can be like that. We dont always see each other, but we will always be there for one another. ♥   Love Message 2  ♥ I Wish I Didn’t Think About You So Much But, My Heart Doesn’t Leave My Memory Alone When I Found Myself With Some Free Time Missed You More Each Time It Is Going To Hurt A Lot I Can’t Wait Till We’re Together Again ♥   Love Message 3   ♥ A water droplet on a  greeny leaf appears like a  pearl.thats way you also  appeared and shines my life.  so I never foget you through out my life. ♥   Love Message 4  ♥ If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.......? ♥   Love Message 5  ♥ Right actions for the future are

39 Love Messages For Him From The Heart

My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything. Nobody could ever burn a light as bright as the one you’ve lit in my heart. One of the greatest joys in my life is making you smile. One of the unique love messages: you may hold my hand for a while, dear, but you will hold my heart forever. I am so grateful you are my husband and I know you are there for me. Even my soul feels peaceful when I am in your arms. I want you to know that I am forever and always here for you, too. Our bond is stronger than the sun and sweeter than a bird’s song. Our love is a mysterious bond that cannot be broken, and will be ignited for eternity, through all battles and struggles we may face. Our relationship is meant to be: something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny. The easiest part was getting to know you. The hardest part was being apart from you. The BEST part is b