Skip to main content

300 Quotes that will melt your man's heart


Favorite man is the one you want to live for and be there all the time. When young people are in love, they use pleasant expressions in communicating with each other. Everyone likes tender and gentle words. We picked up 300 quotes that will melt your man's heart. In the article, consider pleasant words to your loved ones in your own words.

Short Quotes for Your Favorite


I dreamed of you today. It was my best dream in the world.

Your look is so attractive. You must have been Cupidon in your past life.

Your love is so beautiful that I'm ready for anything for you!

Your eyes reflect the beauty of your entire soul.

The most precious treasure for me is you.

I'm ready to look at you indefinitely.

Your eyes awaken strong love in me.

You're the man I've always dreamed of!

You have an incredibly beautiful figure!

I like everything about you. Absolutely. Absolutely.

I feel protected when you're with me.

A romantic man like you is nowhere!

I'm ready to kiss and hug you all my life.

You are absolutely beautiful in everything.

You are very cute. So much so I'd marry you!

Your talent sincerely loving has found a response in my heart.

No one has been in the mood for the whole day.

You're like a hero of my favorite romantic comedies.

It's like I'm losing myself when I look at you.

Your love makes me really happy.

I don't need your gifts. After all, you have already given me the most precious happiness.

You are strong in body and spirit. Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to love.

My soul never cries when you're with me!

If you were paid for your masculinity, you'd be a billionaire.

How nice to feel the fusion of our souls!

I guess I have good karma. How to explain your existence in my soul?

I love talking to you 100 times more than all my friends combined.

I can get around the world. I'll never find you like you. I don't have to look for it, because I already have a sweet and loyal one.

Your wonderful voice drives me crazy!

Thank you for the fate that I have you.

I'll probably start writing poetry soon, barely looking at you.

Your incredible power is successfully combined with your outer and inner beauty.

There's probably no man better than you. I don't know everyone, but I'm sure.

Don't tell me how beautiful you are. And I'm telling the truth.

My most cherished desire is to see you in a dream every night, and every day I will be in my face.

I'm glad every one of your calls, because you're telling me dizzying phrases.

Your eyes are so cute. I've never seen any of these.

You're incredibly talented, because you've managed to fascinate me, icy, like a Snow Queen's article.

I'm probably a very good girl, if I have a good guy.

We are related souls. They say that only the opposites are attracted. But you're a unique person, because you've broken that stereotype.

You're unusual in everything. And only in a positive way.

Your extraordinaryness will never bore me.

I feel so good to me feel like I'm in heaven.

You are my Apollo! All the girls are going crazy for you. But I'm not jealous of you, because I'm sure you won't betray me.

You are the brave angel who settled in my soul. So I know you'll never let me go.

Nothing will kill your masculinity. Even a pink jacket (for men with a sense of humor).

You are truly unique, because you have an incredibly strong character!

I really appreciate that you're not bad with me.

Only a man like you deserves beautiful words!

It doesn't matter if your appearance will change over the years. You'll still be beautiful.

You're not like everyone else. That's all said.

You don't stop fascinated me with your masculinity and gallantness.

I see the warmth of your soul in every message you have.

You're the standard of the best man in the world.

I didn't know how to compliment, but you're so wonderful that I learned!

Your eyes fascinate me so much that I forget about all my problems when I look at you.

Only because of those like you, the male sex is called strong.

You are a masterpiece of nature!

I've never met such a courageous person.

You're so positive that I want to smile looking at you.

My miracle! You have no idea how happy I am that I have you!

The best guy is you. Dreams were fulfilled.

You can sing songs to me. I don't know if you have a rumor and a voice, but my soul will definitely like your singing.


Your love gives me strength and inspires me to new accomplishments.

If I ever become an artist, your portraits will be at all exhibitions.

I never cried for joy until you showed up. Thank you for being!

The power and refinement of your soul is what makes my heart melt.

You bring me joy even in the worst weather.

You're amazingly strong, but I'm incredibly dirive. This is so beautiful!

You are so wonderful that flowers bloom in my soul as soon as you begin to look at me.

You say such wonderful words that you could be a great poet.

No one gave me as much pleasure as you were.

I can't get along with myself when I see you.

Your smile is the most in the world.

I'm not going to change you for any treasure, no matter what happens.

I'll take care of you all my life, because you're the most expensive thing I have.

Your captive look can melt my soul.

No one kissed me as sensually as you do.

You're a miracle you won't find in fairy tales.

I don't need to look for happiness. Happiness is in you.

There is a miracle on earth. And this is you.

When you smile, I am lyres like the sunshine!

Since I met you, I've believed in miracles.

You never stop amaze me with your exploits.

Before your strength, Poseidon himself would have hamped.

You inspire me to do anything beautiful.

You're a masterpiece of nature.

You're so beautiful that I don't want to bel of you.

Your gaze attracts me more than delicious cookies (for men with a sense of humor).

 

Beautiful kind words to a man

 

Honey, you're an amazing man. You have a good and tender heart, you are smart and noble. I admire you.

I'm so happy every time you call me a favorite. Next to you fill me with warmth and tenderness, and joy, and awe, and, it seems, all this together is called happiness.

Usually men compliment girls. I'll break the pattern. Baby, you're just space!

I don't know anyone who's better than you. You can always surprise me with something, make me laugh, you know how to take care of me. You are an amazing and beautiful man.

Your voice is doing something attentive to my heart. I'm just going crazy, it's like a live honey right in the vein.

There's no one who can compare to my loved ones, that is, with you. You're the perfect prince for me. I didn't even know that men like you existed until we met.

I am your woman. I belong to you with all your soul and body. Please treat me carefully because I trust you very much.

You're the most beautiful person I've ever known. I don't know anyone with as kind and bright heart as you have.

I never knew how I liked all those romantic things. And then I met a person I want to do all these stupid things, because I love him. And that man is you.

I like to write you an SMS every morning. It's like extra evidence that we're together, and you're in my life, my favorite boy.

You are very morally and physically. I feel like a stone wall next to you. I've never, I've ever felt that with anyone before.

Other guys can only be jealous when they look at you, loved one. Because people like you are no more. You are a very unique and beautiful person.

I've never met anyone's beautiful eyes like yours. I want to shower you with compliments, because the hell, you're so beautiful, so cool that I just can't believe my own happiness.

When we first met, I thought, how could he like me? He's much better than me. And now we're together, and I call you the y. I'm so happy to call you my boyfriend.

A little compliment for my loved one: remember that you are the best. You are my beautiful prince, my good knight, I sincerely consider you the perfect man for me and I love you very much.

I'm so happy that I chose you from all the guys. I did not regret my choice for a moment and I had no doubt about it. You are amazing, and I am happy that you are in my life, my love.

I'd like to compliment how much I love you, how much I like when you smile, how happy I am when you're just around, but I'm afraid there are not enough words to describe it in full - so I love you.

I like to compliment you because I love to see you smile nicely in response to it. I like to praise you.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a man's compliments. I want you to know: you are insanely handsome, you are kind, you are smart, you are absolutely amazing and deserve all the love of the world!

No loudest phrases will be louder than the knock of my heart when you see your smile.

The words of love that I tell you - believe me, they are sincere. I put all my love in every word, in every kiss. I want to surround you with love because you deserve it endlessly.

Praise can ruin people, but it doesn't matter to me, I want to pamper you because you're my favorite and most beautiful guy in the world!

I want to tell you something unusual. Did anyone tell you how you're mind-hookingly stylishly looking at your pustum pants and homemade slippers? Just the bastard's down!

You are one of the best people I've ever met in my life. You are kind, brave, clever, noble, you can serve as a role model for both men and women.

Not a single compliment is given to me when my legs bend from your voice, especially when you say my name.

My love, you are the reason why I believe in love and in people again. You reminded me that there are truly noble people in the world and really strong feelings. Thank you. Thank you.

Honey, one of your words, and I'll follow you to the end of the world. I trust you endlessly and I know that you will never bring me down.

I like to tell you words of love. It's like creating a small, sweet, beautiful world around us, a beautiful world that no one else has access to.

I've been thinking for a long time about the compliment I want to tell you that he's up to make sure he's all I feel about you, but I couldn't think of anything. My feelings for you are too strong to be described in words. You're my perfect prince.

In the articles about the relationship, often write "Do a compliment to your second half." I'm surprised every time, doesn't anyone compliment? And then I remember, well, not everyone has the perfect guy like you, who want to shower compliments every day!

I love you for the fact that even if you're angry - you won't insult me with a single word. I feel absolutely safe with you.

Everything looks beautiful on you: a business suit, a sports uniform, pajamas, ordinary clothes. But you look best at a smile.

I'm happy to call you my boyfriend, my lover. Thank you for choosing me once and giving me that opportunity. You are my happiness, one of the most beautiful parts of my life. Thank you. Thank you.

I love to praise you because you deserve to know how much you are loved. When you see you, my heart trembles, and the goosebumps run through the body. You are an amazing and beautiful person, very beautiful outwardly and inside. - I love you.

A man may be embarrassed when he is praised, but I just can't resist, you're too beautiful in every way. I'd like to shower every inch of your body with compliments if you let me.

I'm ready to dissolve in you. In fact, it's already happened, because you're incredibly attractive.

Men are probably not used to hearing compliments, but I want you to know you think you're perfect. You're the perfect man. The kindest, smartest and most beautiful guy in the world, and I like to compliment you because you deserve it.

You're one of the most beautiful people I've ever met. You are handsome, you have a good heart, you are reliable, you have a wonderful sense of humor. You are my joy and the source of my happiness.

Even when we are separated, my heart knocks, I want to see him, to him, to him. I'm always missing you, even if we're indre...

It's a pity that it's so hard to express in words what you really feel. When I look at you, all my veins sing with love, and I can only say a few miserable words. That's a shame.

Your love and care have done something incredible to me. I feel like a fairytale princess when you're with me and the world is a fairy tale.

I used to always yrkala, don't tell me about love at first sight. And then I met you and in my heart it was like roses bloomed

It is difficult for men to accept compliments, because they hear them much less often than women. But you deserve every compliment I can come up with, because you're absolutely amazing and different from all the men I've ever met before.

You're a great guy, really. You're kind, smart, brave, I'm so glad I met you. All the other guys I met or were familiar, you don't even compare.

You have the kindest and warmest smile of all people. When you smile, it's like the sun is rising.

My beautiful prince, with one of my smiles and a detant word you can do with me whatever you want, I can't resist and turn next to you into melting oil.

You know what I'll tell you? You're great. Very cool. And absolutely amazing, and kind, and funny, and charming. And I'm totally intoxicated by you.

I am the happiest girl, because I have the most beautiful and amazing man.

To love you is what I came to this world for. I really think so. Without you, everything seemed so gray and meaningless, and then you appeared and pink gardens bloomed inside me.


Best Compliments to your loved one


You're always dressing so stylishly and you look like you can be sent to a fashion show right now. I was lucky to be with you.

Under your gaze, I just melt alive and become nothing, and I like to feel that power over me.

Your perfume, the smell of your body is the most covecent and my favorite aroma.

I love you're a real gentleman in everything, and you treat me like a princess.

I love you so much that sometimes I can barely find words when I look at you, it's like hundreds of sparks scattering my body.

I like to notice new details in your appearance. A new mole, scar, as the sun is reflected in your eyes in a new way. You're like a work of art to me.

You're a great interlocutor and storyteller. I love your sense of humor and I never get tired of listening to you.

I like to keep you company in your class, to listen to something you like, what you know. I like to see how smart and eruddated you are.

You can make me laugh like no one else. Sometimes, remembering your jokes, I laugh even without you, and everyone looks at me like crazy.

Sometimes I mentally say a little congratulations to myself for choosing you once as my man. It was the right decision of my life.

You're an amazing partner in communication, by the life, at work, on the relationship, in everything. I'm very lucky with you.

You are a very unique person and very much admire me all that is in you. You're fascinating.

My love, I love watching you laugh. It's like the sun brightly illuminating the room.

I love your hands. Your long fingers, the veins, the tight muscles. You're a walking fetish for me.

It's hard for me to pick up words when it comes to you, because I'm overflowing so many feelings that it's hard to even name them all in turn.

I like that you are so concrete and determined. You don't go around, you know how to honestly say that you don't like it. It's a very valuable quality, I'd like to learn from you.

I like your psychology, the very structure of your personality. You're fascinating me with overrides of your facets of character, your moods. I'd like to see it for eternity.

I like to celebrate new things in you that I haven't noticed before. It's like opening a casket with a secret and finding something new there every time.

I admire your confidence in yourself and your decisions. I don't know how to do that, but I really want to learn from you.

Every holiday I have only one wish: that you be happy, my love.

I often have a huge gratitude to you, because you are who you are and fate, because it brought us together. It's a great happiness for me.

I like the fact that you know how to accept people - and I, including - as they are. This is a very valuable and rare quality.

You are my inspiration, my joy, my reason to get up in the morning with a smile, and I'm happy that you are in my life.

I don't have much of you, communicating with you, your touch, smiles, jokes. I always miss you, even if you're as close as possible.

You make me smile, even if I was insanely sad five minutes ago.

I love talking to you about everything in the world. You're never bored.

My favorite moment during the day is to come home and hug you. At that moment, I feel happy, even if the day was terrible.

Even on the most unsever day, you're my sunshine.

I like to remember everything, all the little things about you. It's not even a hard work for me, on the contrary, it's easy and natural, just because you're very, very important to me.

Sometimes I ask myself what if we had never met? but at that moment I am so much horror that I prefer never to think about it.

I often have your gratitude. For the most trivial occasions - just for what you are, and what you are in my life. Thank you for that.

I like to send you messages. It's like touching you even at a distance.

 

 heart touching compliments for him


You're so warm and sincere, so kind that you can't even believe that such people really exist. It seems that people like you are only in books - and I'm lucky to meet in reality.

I'm sure you're gonna conquer the female sex just by appearing in the room. It can't be otherwise. You conquered me at first sight.

Often, remembering you, I smile like a fool, and I feel like a teenager in love.

I'll always choose you. You are my priority in life. It's important to be with you and keep our relationship.

You are my strength, my support and my support. And your own strength delights me and inspires me, makes me move on, knowing that you will support.

I know I did the right thing when I picked you my man. It was one of the most important and best things in my life.

You're a very special person for me. I haven't felt that with anyone before, and I haven't been as good with anyone as I was with you.

Just to see you, your smile, to hear your laughter - this is a reason for me to feel very happy.

I like to collect little things about you. How you smile, how frowning, how calm and peaceful you are when you sleep, how focused when you work. All these little things are nothing for someone, and for me it's a treasure.

With you, the prose of life becomes poetry, because you know how to make every moment of our coexistence special.

I want to talk about the aroma that comes from you. He's amazing. Is it a perfume or your real smell? Because I'd like to breathe him indefinitely.

I like to find new and new reasons every day to delight you. And they all don't end or end. It seems to me that every day I love you only stronger, my beloved.

I'm so happy to just know that you exist and that you're happy, you're good. That's enough for me to feel very happy.

You have one amazing quality: you are very reliable. I know I can rely on you. It seems so simple, but it's really important. I don't know anyone else with that quality.

The day I met you was the best day of my life. The most beautiful love story began.

You're such a gentle and kind man. In your arms, I feel like a little, fragile, porcelain princess, and I'm so pleased to know that you'll always protect me.

I haven't seen anyone's beautiful, deep and warm eyes like you. When I look at them, I can forget my own name.

I rarely feel safe and surrounded by the same love as you are. Except that when I come to my parents and again I can feel like a little favorite girl. You give me this feeling already in the adult world. Thank you. Thank you.

Your confidence is fighting me to the pacation. It's hard to resist you. So I couldn't.

You know, I think the floor is unime. Everyone likes to get compliments. And here's one for you: you're amazing! Just know that, please.

I've been thinking so many times how I've been lucky with you, but I've rarely said it aloud. We need to fix. I'm insanely lucky with you.

I know you'll never want to use me, to abuse my trust. I know I can trust you completely. You have no idea how valuable that is.

I love to hear your voice and laughter. When I hear it, I feel like the happiest person in the world. Especially when you say my name.

To be there for you is like baking up by a warm fireplace after a long journey in the rain. It's the embodiment of warmth and comfort.

It's such a special feeling to fall asleep in your hands. It's like I'm finally back home, and now it's only gonna be goo

You are the most sincere, kind and brightest person I know. You're like a ray of the sun as a light source to me. Sometimes I don't feel like I don't deserve a beautiful person like you.

Thinking of you so quickly became a familiar part of the day. I can't imagine myself without you, because you're constantly in my thoughts.

I hoped you from the very first meeting, to be honest. Because I liked you madly, and I really wanted to get close to you at least friendly. And now we're together! And I'm very happy.

For you, you want to become better to be worthy of you both externally and internally. You're a guide to me.

You're the top. Just a top. in everything and at once. No one's like you and me.

You're very capable and intelligent. I know that you will cope with all the tasks you take, I believe in your sharp mind and creativity.

Your laughter, your smile, your eye color, your gentle touches... I can list what I like about you for an infinitely long time, but if I continue, you'll get a whole book about love for you.

Next to you, my heart beats like crazy, and I always want to smile and laugh. I feel so happy I've never felt before.

I think it's time for us to give up the idea that men owe something to someone. I like all the manifestations of your personality - both traditionally courageous and not. You can be with me anything.

The period of my life without you is like a short, vague dream that I almost don't remember, because it is your intimacy, your presence in my life filled with joy and meaning.

You're such an amazingly affectionate and gentle person. I've never seen that in people, especially in men. It's so valuable that you're not afraid to show it.

Every moment you've spent with you is my precious memory.

You're a very good person for me. I'd even say it's necessary. That's true. I really need you, my loved one, your intimacy, your support, your approval. I really, really need you.

There was a whole collection of bad relationships in my life. I didn't understand why they couldn't do it. And then I met you and realized I was just waiting for the right person.

It's so easy to be able to relax and forget about all the adversities, because you feel safe.

You're the most caring, gentlest and most attentive man I've ever met. I feel like a little fragile princess next to you.

I'd always like to be with you and help you in everything. Your happiness is the greatest reward for me.

When I think I'm home, I remember I'll see you there, and a happy smile is crawling through my lips.

It is difficult for me to express my feelings in words, but I hope, according to my in love with you to madness, everything is clear and so on.

I'm not ashamed to say that you're very sexy, and you're making me a huge attraction. I'd love not to get out of your bed.

How much happiness can it cost? It's invaluable. But for me it's worth one of your smiles.

I don't even consider the option that we'll ever break up. Being with you is so natural to me as breathing that I can't imagine myself with anyone but you.

Life with you is getting brighter and happier. You paint it with new colors and illuminate it as a real sunshine.

You're an incredibly important and close person to me. I love you very much and I want to always be with you to support you and believe in you.

You can always cheer me up. I can laugh at your jokes to tears, and there's not much I can make fun of me.

You make me want to live, even when the world seems like a terrible place.

It's so easy to forget about all the hardships and just enjoying life. Because you are the source of joy for me. You are my happiness.

You're a real man for me. That's true. You're reliable, smart, loyal, you can always be trusted, I know you won't let you down, you'll be there. It's such a rare quality. I didn't feel safe with anyone like you.

You are one of the most important people in my life. Without you, she'll be very shaken. And I never want to lose you, love.

You're not only my favorite man, you're also my best friend. It's always fun and interesting with you, I know I can tell you everything. And I really appreciate that.

Your attention to me is like water for a flower. I'm resurviving and feeling like I'm blosing under the sun, when you're pampering me with gifts and compliments.

You are so simple, open and honest. You can talk to you about anything and know that you're listening to, and you're not gonna make a scandal. It's an incredibly valuable quality.

I love to see how much you like the business you do. Your passion, burning eyes - it inspires me and the people around.

In addition to your nobility, kindness, bravery - you are also very funny. It's always fun and interesting with you, and sometimes I laugh at your jokes that tea flows from the nose. I love these moments.

 

Beautiful words to your beloved man

 

You're my perfect man. I'm so happy I met you. You're so perfect for me that you can't believe it.

Thank you for always staying around when I need it. I always feel protected with you.

I really care about your opinion about me and anything in life, and it's very interesting to listen to your reasoning.

You are a great man. And I'm not just saying this as your girlfriend. Even if we hadn't met, I'd still think so.

You're so smart that I even feel stupider than you sometimes and I don't think I can reach you.

It's a rarity to meet amazing people like you in the lives. I was lucky that fate gave me such a meeting.

You are the most important thing for me in life at the moment, the most valuable and important. I've never experienced anything like that to anyone before, just to you.

You're incredibly attractive. Your eyes, your smile, your hair, your voice... it's just impossible not to melt in front of you.

I'd like to fall asleep in your hands every night, because I only feel safe with you.

I want to spend this New Year with you. And the next one. And after him. And after that. And all-all the new years until the end of our days. Because I love you very much, and you're the bail of my happy holiday.

You know, I even thought about writing a verse about love for you, but I thought it would be stupid and in love. But I really feel like a teenage girl in love with a celebrity.

No adjective will describe you fully. Are you kind? Oh, yeah. Are you cute? Oh, yeah. Are you smart? Oh, yeah. And you're still, very, very much of everything, and all this together, and much more!

Almost every article about a relationship says that you need to compliment your loved ones. But I'm not making compliments because of the articles, but because I just can't keep admiring you.

It's very difficult to evaluate you objectively - I look at you through pink glasses and I'm not ashamed at all. That's what you deserve.

Of course, you have flaws, but they pale against the background of your huge and bright merits, because you are a perfect person.

You're my personal hero. I admire your approach to life, your mind, your kindness, your kindness, reliability, your actions.

I know you're not used to getting compliments, but you'll have to get used to it, because now you have me, your crazy girl in love.

Your picture is on my screensing screens. Every time I look at her, I smile, and I'm in a better mood because you're better than the cutest cat.

I often remember the case when you (insert a touching moment from communicating with your boyfriend). I was so happy then. You are the source of my happy memori

The first look at you... I still remember him. It was like seeing the sun after a long or long night. It's so bright that it hurts a little bit.

You're such a clean and bright person that I even sometimes want to protect you from all the bad. I want you to continue to be as kind and bright as my beautiful knight.

I appreciate that you are always relevant. You are polite, correct, you know how to carefully choose expressions, and you also look equally organically at the official reception, and when you eat potatoes with me at night from a fenci in the ceremonic. I love you for that.

Your photo is on my screensaver of all gadgets, because I don't want to be separated from you for a minute.

You're amazing, you know? You've got so many beautiful traits that I can't believe you're real. And you're real, and that makes me feel so happy.

I wanted to tell you some flattery compliment, but I didn't come up with anything, just looking at your picture and smiling happily.

I'm glad I can always count on your help. It's incredibly valuable to me to know that there's a reliable person like you around.

I can by-mise remember your address and your phone number, that's how important you are to me.

Before you, I always feel as small, fragile, tender as a flower. Thank you for leting me feel that way.

I like that you and I have a whole network of jokes and jokes that we only understand two. It's like a separate world for us.

You are my own source of joy, my daily reason to smile, my meaning of life.

I especially appreciate your ability to be yourself under any circumstances. It makes you like a beacon in my life.

You are an amazingly bold and resistant person. I admire these qualities of yours, even though my heart is sometimes torn from the pain at the thought that you had to go through in life.

My only wish is to be with you for an eternity and a few more seconds.

I'm glad you always come on dates on time. It makes me feel like a priority for you that I am important to you, and that's very valuable.

There are so many wonderful qualities in you that I'll just get off the account if I try to list them all.

I like that I'm below you. I feel like a princess in the arms of a knight.

They say that a woman is adjective to a man. But I'm glad you're let me feel like a full-fledged partner with you, standing hand in hand with you. I think that this requires self-confidence, which shows that you are a real man.

You're really perfect for me. Yes, there are flaws in you, but I even treat them with love and tenderness.

There may be better people in the world than you. But I don't even want to know about their existence - I need you, with all your cons.

I like that you can always make the right decision. You're so smart and determined that I always feel protected with you.

I will always adore you, I think. You can't be loved.

You know, I realized here: when I was a kid fantasizing my perfect husband would be my perfect husband. And now it's time - and my fantasies have become a reality. It's like a fairy tale.

I can address all of my warmest and gentlest thoughts.

I like to pamper you with compliments, and I'm happy that you like to pamper me with your care too.

My head is constantly filled with thoughts about you. Even annoying a little, I just can't stop thinking, you're like my own favorite in everything.

I'm ready to follow you wherever you want. I trust you endlessly and I'm ready to share with you your any life choices as your woman.

You are my soul mate. I haven't been as good, as I've been as good, and comfortable as I've been with you since the first day of dating. It's like our souls have known each other for many years, right?

You are my personal source of joy, my caring, beautiful, clever, kind, amazing and beloved young man. I love you so much.

I like that you are always original. You're not embarrassed to say what you think, and your opinion is always very interesting to listen to. I'm interested and important everything you say and think.

You know how to offer me options how to spend time, or make a decision, so that you want to agree on them. You can't argue with, and I like it.

You're literally my whole world right now. That's true. Next to you I feel so happy that I am in doubt the question: why do I need other people at all?

I like your steady self-esteem. Looking at you, I learn and love myself more.

I'm glad I have the support of a man like you. Your reliability, high intelligence, a sharp mind - it fascinates and makes you think that we can cope with anything together.

I'm glad that my search for the perfect partner ended on you. Because you are perfect for me.

To feel your hands that are shrinking around my body is one of the most beautiful sensations of my life. I feel very happy at such moments.

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic Love Messages

  A lot of people find it difficult to express their feelings in words. These messages are meant to help such people. I love you more than any words I could ever say. You are my soulmate and the true love of my life. I know I needed to change and I work hard every day to be a better person. I am the man that truly loves you and needs you. I miss you so damn much. ♥ My baby I love you passionately I call you my baby Because the love I have for you I like that of a nursing mother for her baby And like a nursing mother would care, cherish and nurse her baby So I will care cherish, and nurse you/ I LOVE YOU DEEPLY ♥   When I look at you, I cannot deny there is God. Because only God could have created someone as wonderful and beautiful as you are. ♥   I can see you in my heart Whenever I close my eyes to pray Your face is one of those who live in my heart Because our relationship is from heart to heart Not SMS to SMS ♥   I love all the stars in the sky

Best love messages

The best love messages you can send your sweetheart. ♥  ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥   Love Message 1  ♥ When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there. Hope we can be like that. We dont always see each other, but we will always be there for one another. ♥   Love Message 2  ♥ I Wish I Didn’t Think About You So Much But, My Heart Doesn’t Leave My Memory Alone When I Found Myself With Some Free Time Missed You More Each Time It Is Going To Hurt A Lot I Can’t Wait Till We’re Together Again ♥   Love Message 3   ♥ A water droplet on a  greeny leaf appears like a  pearl.thats way you also  appeared and shines my life.  so I never foget you through out my life. ♥   Love Message 4  ♥ If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.......? ♥   Love Message 5  ♥ Right actions for the future are

39 Love Messages For Him From The Heart

My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything. Nobody could ever burn a light as bright as the one you’ve lit in my heart. One of the greatest joys in my life is making you smile. One of the unique love messages: you may hold my hand for a while, dear, but you will hold my heart forever. I am so grateful you are my husband and I know you are there for me. Even my soul feels peaceful when I am in your arms. I want you to know that I am forever and always here for you, too. Our bond is stronger than the sun and sweeter than a bird’s song. Our love is a mysterious bond that cannot be broken, and will be ignited for eternity, through all battles and struggles we may face. Our relationship is meant to be: something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny. The easiest part was getting to know you. The hardest part was being apart from you. The BEST part is b