Skip to main content

Best Love SMS

i love you MSG

I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.


♥

  If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope 

♥

  If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. .. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me.. & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?

♥
 
Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again??
 

♥
 
Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place.
 

♥

You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!
 

♥

If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever

L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows .. O = Ocean of Tears .. V = Valley of Death .. E = End of life....
 

♥

You must be a good runner because you arealways running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...
 

♥

I have the "I",I have the "L",I have the "O",I have the "V",I have the "E",... so pls can I have "U"?
 

♥

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?
 

♥

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!


 ♥

sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1
 

♥

I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.
 

♥

Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!!!
You Know Why? Bcoz.....You Always Remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES.


 ♥

uv been called b4 cupids court 4 stealin my heart.trespassin in my dreams & robin me of my senses.uv been sentened 2 a lifetime wiv me- how do u plead?


 ♥

 I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face, no one will ever take your place.


 ♥

Ur only mine wen i dream.wen i wake i wanna scream.ur not mine im all alone.i can only text u on my fone.do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u!
 

♥

I believe that God above created u for me to luv.he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!
 

♥

Girl ur clever girl ur smart.girl ur like a work of art.girl ur sexy girl ur fine.d only thing u aint is mine!
 

♥

WHAT IS LOVE? L FOR LAND OF SORROW.O FOR OCEAN OF TERAS. V FOR VELLEY OF DEATH. E FOR END OF LIFE.MISS U ALL TIME.
 

♥

today a few drops of blood fell down of my heart and when i asked why the response was "There was someone very cruel in yours heat that forced us to come out.


 ♥

L is for lust
O is for over
v is for very loveable
e is for ever
the 4 signs of love
 

♥

Love is just like life, its not always easy and does not always bring happiness. but when we do not stop living why should we stop loving
 

♥

Remember me like pressed flower in ur Notebook.It may not b having any fragrance,but will remind u of my existence 4ever in ur life...


 ♥

My love that shall not die, till the sun grows cold, and the stars grow.
 

♥

Love is like swallowing hot chocolate, it takes you by surprise at firts, but keeps you warm for a long

My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.
 

♥

Dont give password of our Love and friendship to anybody,Because if u will say this password "I LOVE U" It means he will hack u from me and u will go out from my hands.


♥

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

♥
 
I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

♥
 
1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

♥
 
If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

Popular posts from this blog

39 Love Messages For Him From The Heart

My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything. Nobody could ever burn a light as bright as the one you’ve lit in my heart. One of the greatest joys in my life is making you smile. One of the unique love messages: you may hold my hand for a while, dear, but you will hold my heart forever. I am so grateful you are my husband and I know you are there for me. Even my soul feels peaceful when I am in your arms. I want you to know that I am forever and always here for you, too. Our bond is stronger than the sun and sweeter than a bird’s song. Our love is a mysterious bond that cannot be broken, and will be ignited for eternity, through all battles and struggles we may face. Our relationship is meant to be: something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny. The easiest part was getting to know you. The hardest part was being apart from you. The BEST part is b...

Sweet Love SMS

Sweet Love SMS "I have held on so long on my own, because I knew that this time would come.. and I would meet the most amazing person who makes me smile like no one ever has :)"   Sweet Love SMS   "Smile at me and I will return a smile. Speak gently to me and I will return kind words. Love me and my heart will be yours eternally..."   Sweet Love SMS "When you LOVE someone, you'll do anything to make them happy... even if it means letting them go and knowing u cant have them" Sweet Love SMS  "I never thought I would find my true love & best friend in the same person. You have made me complete. I love you! ♥"   Sweet Love SMS "You are the love of my life, the light of my soul, the water that makes me grow and the one that makes my life meaningful! I love you more then I have ever! ♥" Sweet Love SMS "I will always love you for the rest of my days. You don't know at all and it...

300 Quotes that will melt your man's heart

Favorite man is the one you want to live for and be there all the time. When young people are in love, they use pleasant expressions in communicating with each other. Everyone likes tender and gentle words. We picked up 300 quotes that will melt your man's heart. In the article, consider pleasant words to your loved ones in your own words. Short Quotes for Your Favorite I dreamed of you today. It was my best dream in the world. Your look is so attractive. You must have been Cupidon in your past life. Your love is so beautiful that I'm ready for anything for you! Your eyes reflect the beauty of your entire soul. The most precious treasure for me is you. I'm ready to look at you indefinitely. Your eyes awaken strong love in me. You're the man I've always dreamed of! You have an incredibly beautiful figure! I like everything about you. Absolutely. Absolutely. I feel protected when you're with me. A romantic man like you is nowhere! I'm ready to kiss and hu...