Skip to main content

Sweet words about love


love pic


I luv my eyes when u look into them, I luv my name when u say it, I luv my heart when u luv it, I luv my life when you are in it

ღ words of love ღ


There are only two times I will love you. Now and Forever.


ღ words of love ღ


I love you a little bit more when you call me honey
I love you a little bit more when you hold my hand
I love you a little bit more when you hug me.
I love you a little bit more. Every day.


ღ words of love ღ


If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do and I always will

ღ words of love ღ


If loving you is wrong, then I don't want to be right!

ღ words of love ღ


If loving you is a crime. I'd like to be jailed for my whole life, in your heart.


ღ words of love ღ


I love you. Like a fat kid loves cakes.


ღ words of love ღ


If you have 1000 years of age, I just want to have 999 years and 364 days, so I never have to live a day without you


ღ words of love ღ


I Love thee, I love but thee. With a love that shall not die. Till the sun grows cold, and the stars grow old.


ღ words of love ღ


The sun wouldn't be Red, the sea wouldn't be blue, the stars wouldn't be bright, I wouldn't be happy without you.


ღ words of love ღ


When I don't message you.
Doesn't mean.
I forgot about you.
I was just giving you time.
To miss me.


ღ words of love ღ


My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never.


ღ words of love ღ


My love is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep.
The more I give to thee, the more I have. For both are infinite.


ღ words of love ღ


Without you my days are "Sadday,"Moanday, "Tearsday, "Wasteday, "Thirstday, "Fightday", and "Shatterday"

ღ words of love ღ


I opened my wallet and I find it empty, reached into my pocket and found a few coins, searched my heart and I found you!
Then I realized how rich I am.


ღ words of love ღ


365Days dreaming of you.
8760Hr thinking of you.
525600Mins missing you.
315360000Milisec just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me.


ღ words of love ღ


Dear, did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? I think, I need to call God because He have lost His most beautiful Angel.


ღ words of love ღ


Behind your smile, I know there are sorrows.
Behind your laughters, I know there are tears.
But I want you to know that, behind you is me who always care for you.


ღ words of love ღ


There are 12 Months in a year.
4 weeks in a month.
7 days in a week.
24 Hrs in a day.
But there's only one you in a life time.


ღ words of love ღ


Sweet-Cotton candy? Nope!
Chocolate syrup? Nah!
Let me see.. How about sugar? Of course not!
There is nothing as sweet as you


ღ words of love ღ


Sometimes I forget 2 say hi, sometimes I forget 2 reply, sometimes my msg doesn’t reach u, but it doesn't mean I forget u. I'm just giving u time to Miss me.


ღ words of love ღ


I have liked many but loved very few yet no one has been as sweet as you. I'd stand & wait in the world's longest queue just 4 the pleasure of a moment with u.


ღ words of love ღ


To live this life I need a heartbeat, to have a heartbeat I need a heart, to have a heart I need happiness and to have happiness I need you!

ღ words of love ღ


Never say u are happy when u r sad. Never say u r fine when u r not ok. Never say u feel gud when u feel bad. And never say u r alone when I m still alive.

Popular posts from this blog

39 Love Messages For Him From The Heart

My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything. Nobody could ever burn a light as bright as the one you’ve lit in my heart. One of the greatest joys in my life is making you smile. One of the unique love messages: you may hold my hand for a while, dear, but you will hold my heart forever. I am so grateful you are my husband and I know you are there for me. Even my soul feels peaceful when I am in your arms. I want you to know that I am forever and always here for you, too. Our bond is stronger than the sun and sweeter than a bird’s song. Our love is a mysterious bond that cannot be broken, and will be ignited for eternity, through all battles and struggles we may face. Our relationship is meant to be: something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny. The easiest part was getting to know you. The hardest part was being apart from you. The BEST part is b...

Sweet Love SMS

Sweet Love SMS "I have held on so long on my own, because I knew that this time would come.. and I would meet the most amazing person who makes me smile like no one ever has :)"   Sweet Love SMS   "Smile at me and I will return a smile. Speak gently to me and I will return kind words. Love me and my heart will be yours eternally..."   Sweet Love SMS "When you LOVE someone, you'll do anything to make them happy... even if it means letting them go and knowing u cant have them" Sweet Love SMS  "I never thought I would find my true love & best friend in the same person. You have made me complete. I love you! ♥"   Sweet Love SMS "You are the love of my life, the light of my soul, the water that makes me grow and the one that makes my life meaningful! I love you more then I have ever! ♥" Sweet Love SMS "I will always love you for the rest of my days. You don't know at all and it...

300 Quotes that will melt your man's heart

Favorite man is the one you want to live for and be there all the time. When young people are in love, they use pleasant expressions in communicating with each other. Everyone likes tender and gentle words. We picked up 300 quotes that will melt your man's heart. In the article, consider pleasant words to your loved ones in your own words. Short Quotes for Your Favorite I dreamed of you today. It was my best dream in the world. Your look is so attractive. You must have been Cupidon in your past life. Your love is so beautiful that I'm ready for anything for you! Your eyes reflect the beauty of your entire soul. The most precious treasure for me is you. I'm ready to look at you indefinitely. Your eyes awaken strong love in me. You're the man I've always dreamed of! You have an incredibly beautiful figure! I like everything about you. Absolutely. Absolutely. I feel protected when you're with me. A romantic man like you is nowhere! I'm ready to kiss and hu...