Skip to main content

Good Morning Love SMS Messages

Good Morning Love SMS Messages
Good Morning Love SMS Messages

Good Morning Love SMS Messages

Good Morning Love SMS Messages

Bells give us tinkles,
Fountains give us sprinkles,
Cying gives us wrinkles &
Smiles gives us..
()"""()
( .'0'. )
(")=(")
Dimples!!!
So keep smiling.
♥
 
For a nice friend
"nice morning".. For a sweet friend
"sweet morning" For a loving friend
"lovely morning" For a Good friend
"good morning"
♥
 
Life is too short to wake up
in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right
and
forget about the ones who don’t. Good Morning.
♥
 
Open ur tinky minky eyes,
stand up and strech ur crunchy prunchy bonz
and then wake up yourself, tell your brain to refresh
and tell your self 2days is GOOD DAY Good Morning
 ♥

Life is too short to wake up
in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right
and
forget about the ones who don’t.
 ♥

MORNING Is Lucky,Bcoz Sun Is Her.
Sky Is Lucky,Bcoz It Has Star.
Rose Is Lucky,Bcoz She Is Beautiful.
I am lucky,Bcoz You Are My Friend....
Good morning......................
♥
 
Shadow of yesterday have faded away
Sun has reappeared its a brand new day Birds singing their song loud & clear
Announcing to the world a new day is here Wishing you contentment and peace along the way
Good morning and have a good day.
♥
 
Early this morning God gave me three baskets of
fruits - LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and
told me to share them with PPL Dear 2 me.
I'm sharing all with yoU.
Good Morning! 
 ♥

 SWEET DAY
SWEET MORNING
SWEET HOPES
SWEET PLANS
SWEET EFFORTS
SWEET SUCCESS
SWEET FEELINGS
I wish u a SWEET & SUCCESSFUL day!
Good Morning
♥
 
When the MOON Winks at U tonight
I wish CHOCLATY DREAMS embrace U tight.
Hope ur day was quite all right
&
I wish U a LOVELY GOOD MORNING
♥
 
She is hot !
She is sweet !
She always Needs A lip 4 kiss
Whole world is Mad 4 her !
Who ? Who is she ?
Do you know ? Answer=Tea Chai piyo Mast jio … Good morning !!!
 ♥

Good morning !
With a great light of sun
With the songs of birds
With the great Azaan of Masjid
With the Quraan
With the happiness
With a great smile
And with the morning prayer
Have a nice day.
♥
 
Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits
- LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND
and told me 2 share them with peal Dear 2 me.
I’m sharing all with U… Good Morning! 
♥
 
Twinkle twinkle lazy star,
kitna soyega uth ja yaar,
up above the world so high,
Sun has risen in the sky,
uth ke jaldi pele chai,
then call me and say hi?
♥
 
“MORNING”
is a good time to “REMEMBER
all the sweet things &
all sweet persons in your “LIFE
so wake up with your
“SWEET MEMORIES” ! GOOD MORNING!
♥
 
Thank you for waking me up.
A warm good morning, after
sweet dreams of last night.
wish you a good day with good morning :)
♥
 
Hello,
wake up,
Receive my simple gift of ‘GOOD MORNING‘
wrapped with sincerity,
tied with care
and
sealed with a prayer
to keep u safe
and
happy all day long!
Take Care! 
 ♥

Close ur eyes 
& think about your lovable person 
& moments spend wid them!!!...
then watch ur lips will automatically smile good morning 
& have a lovely day:

Popular posts from this blog

39 Love Messages For Him From The Heart

My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything. Nobody could ever burn a light as bright as the one you’ve lit in my heart. One of the greatest joys in my life is making you smile. One of the unique love messages: you may hold my hand for a while, dear, but you will hold my heart forever. I am so grateful you are my husband and I know you are there for me. Even my soul feels peaceful when I am in your arms. I want you to know that I am forever and always here for you, too. Our bond is stronger than the sun and sweeter than a bird’s song. Our love is a mysterious bond that cannot be broken, and will be ignited for eternity, through all battles and struggles we may face. Our relationship is meant to be: something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny. The easiest part was getting to know you. The hardest part was being apart from you. The BEST part is b...

Sweet Love SMS

Sweet Love SMS "I have held on so long on my own, because I knew that this time would come.. and I would meet the most amazing person who makes me smile like no one ever has :)"   Sweet Love SMS   "Smile at me and I will return a smile. Speak gently to me and I will return kind words. Love me and my heart will be yours eternally..."   Sweet Love SMS "When you LOVE someone, you'll do anything to make them happy... even if it means letting them go and knowing u cant have them" Sweet Love SMS  "I never thought I would find my true love & best friend in the same person. You have made me complete. I love you! ♥"   Sweet Love SMS "You are the love of my life, the light of my soul, the water that makes me grow and the one that makes my life meaningful! I love you more then I have ever! ♥" Sweet Love SMS "I will always love you for the rest of my days. You don't know at all and it...

300 Quotes that will melt your man's heart

Favorite man is the one you want to live for and be there all the time. When young people are in love, they use pleasant expressions in communicating with each other. Everyone likes tender and gentle words. We picked up 300 quotes that will melt your man's heart. In the article, consider pleasant words to your loved ones in your own words. Short Quotes for Your Favorite I dreamed of you today. It was my best dream in the world. Your look is so attractive. You must have been Cupidon in your past life. Your love is so beautiful that I'm ready for anything for you! Your eyes reflect the beauty of your entire soul. The most precious treasure for me is you. I'm ready to look at you indefinitely. Your eyes awaken strong love in me. You're the man I've always dreamed of! You have an incredibly beautiful figure! I like everything about you. Absolutely. Absolutely. I feel protected when you're with me. A romantic man like you is nowhere! I'm ready to kiss and hu...