Skip to main content

Love Birthday Messages

Birthdays are special and so is our relationship. Each birth day makes us grow better and helps us get closer with each other. Cheers to many more birthday like this!
~ Genevieve Tar







Love Birthday Messages
Love Birthday Messages
Life begins and everything is better all over again. But the most beautiful thing in life is love and I am blessed to have you as my husband. Happy birthday sweet heart.
~ Marina Julian


Love Birthday Messages


For me celebration time is not just today but
each and every day. Ever since I met you it was celebration. The day I fell in love with you was celebration. No matter the day and time, its always a celebration. Happy Birthday my love.
~ Cross Timothy


They don't make people like you and you are unique. You are limited edition and special. You are set apart from the rest just for me. I love you with all my heart baby.
~ Carol Junior

Days turn into months and months transform into years. The years are just numbers but the life we live in them are worth it. Let's make the most of this day on your birthday!
~ Stephanie Libel

Every heart beat is a step closer to your love and every second spent with you is that much more closer to loving you. I love you beyond all times and feelings. A special happy birthday to you!
~ Tony Wordsworth

Gifts and cakes make a birthday happy. There are friends and family that make it lovely but it is that special relationship between couple is what makes love overflow. Have a happy birthday!
~ Bilious John


The day you were born, I had no idea that a person is there for me who will love me forever. You are the most precious gift in my life and I cannot imagine a life without you. Happy Birthday!
~ Martha Jewel

Life is tough and things get out of hand sometimes but there are people like you who make each and every moment count. Thanks for being there for me always. Love you dearly. Happy birthday!
~ Royal Stat-ham

Popular posts from this blog

39 Love Messages For Him From The Heart

My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything. Nobody could ever burn a light as bright as the one you’ve lit in my heart. One of the greatest joys in my life is making you smile. One of the unique love messages: you may hold my hand for a while, dear, but you will hold my heart forever. I am so grateful you are my husband and I know you are there for me. Even my soul feels peaceful when I am in your arms. I want you to know that I am forever and always here for you, too. Our bond is stronger than the sun and sweeter than a bird’s song. Our love is a mysterious bond that cannot be broken, and will be ignited for eternity, through all battles and struggles we may face. Our relationship is meant to be: something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny. The easiest part was getting to know you. The hardest part was being apart from you. The BEST part is b...

Sweet Love SMS

Sweet Love SMS "I have held on so long on my own, because I knew that this time would come.. and I would meet the most amazing person who makes me smile like no one ever has :)"   Sweet Love SMS   "Smile at me and I will return a smile. Speak gently to me and I will return kind words. Love me and my heart will be yours eternally..."   Sweet Love SMS "When you LOVE someone, you'll do anything to make them happy... even if it means letting them go and knowing u cant have them" Sweet Love SMS  "I never thought I would find my true love & best friend in the same person. You have made me complete. I love you! ♥"   Sweet Love SMS "You are the love of my life, the light of my soul, the water that makes me grow and the one that makes my life meaningful! I love you more then I have ever! ♥" Sweet Love SMS "I will always love you for the rest of my days. You don't know at all and it...

300 Quotes that will melt your man's heart

Favorite man is the one you want to live for and be there all the time. When young people are in love, they use pleasant expressions in communicating with each other. Everyone likes tender and gentle words. We picked up 300 quotes that will melt your man's heart. In the article, consider pleasant words to your loved ones in your own words. Short Quotes for Your Favorite I dreamed of you today. It was my best dream in the world. Your look is so attractive. You must have been Cupidon in your past life. Your love is so beautiful that I'm ready for anything for you! Your eyes reflect the beauty of your entire soul. The most precious treasure for me is you. I'm ready to look at you indefinitely. Your eyes awaken strong love in me. You're the man I've always dreamed of! You have an incredibly beautiful figure! I like everything about you. Absolutely. Absolutely. I feel protected when you're with me. A romantic man like you is nowhere! I'm ready to kiss and hu...