Skip to main content

Romantic Love Messages

Where ever you go my heart follows there. There are times I look into your eyes, just to stop and stare.
The journey of love is warm and cold. I want to be with you until we turn old.
~ Romantic love messages






romantic sms messages, love messages
Romantic love messages
Sometimes I wish I could go to the places where your heart beats with mine.
When you feel troubled, I want to be the one who makes it fine.
With you I find truth and serenity, Let us get together and make this a like of beauty.
~ Ronald Pent

Like the cedars of Lebanon and like the rivers of the sea. You are the only destination
that I wanna see.
You have made my life so much more beautiful. Let us make this love work out and live a life so wonderful.
~ Romano Styles

Romantic love messages

There are many ways to get to my heart but only you have the key. I cannot get happier, I am as happy as I ca be. Now all I want is for the world to see. That there is no one who loves you like me.
~ Jacob Vernon






messages and sms of love
Love-messages
Missing you is a full time job that I have now. Time is passing so fast and I don't even know how. Your love is changing me in ways that I could never see. Like a growing flower, like a blossoming tree.
~ Herrera Jones

You have changed my mind and my life too. All I wish to do is to hold you close and make you mine. Every day spent with you is a new experience and every new day will bring a new sunshine. I love you baby.
~ Senora Me

Popular posts from this blog

39 Love Messages For Him From The Heart

My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything. Nobody could ever burn a light as bright as the one you’ve lit in my heart. One of the greatest joys in my life is making you smile. One of the unique love messages: you may hold my hand for a while, dear, but you will hold my heart forever. I am so grateful you are my husband and I know you are there for me. Even my soul feels peaceful when I am in your arms. I want you to know that I am forever and always here for you, too. Our bond is stronger than the sun and sweeter than a bird’s song. Our love is a mysterious bond that cannot be broken, and will be ignited for eternity, through all battles and struggles we may face. Our relationship is meant to be: something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny. The easiest part was getting to know you. The hardest part was being apart from you. The BEST part is b...

Sweet Love SMS

Sweet Love SMS "I have held on so long on my own, because I knew that this time would come.. and I would meet the most amazing person who makes me smile like no one ever has :)"   Sweet Love SMS   "Smile at me and I will return a smile. Speak gently to me and I will return kind words. Love me and my heart will be yours eternally..."   Sweet Love SMS "When you LOVE someone, you'll do anything to make them happy... even if it means letting them go and knowing u cant have them" Sweet Love SMS  "I never thought I would find my true love & best friend in the same person. You have made me complete. I love you! ♥"   Sweet Love SMS "You are the love of my life, the light of my soul, the water that makes me grow and the one that makes my life meaningful! I love you more then I have ever! ♥" Sweet Love SMS "I will always love you for the rest of my days. You don't know at all and it...

300 Quotes that will melt your man's heart

Favorite man is the one you want to live for and be there all the time. When young people are in love, they use pleasant expressions in communicating with each other. Everyone likes tender and gentle words. We picked up 300 quotes that will melt your man's heart. In the article, consider pleasant words to your loved ones in your own words. Short Quotes for Your Favorite I dreamed of you today. It was my best dream in the world. Your look is so attractive. You must have been Cupidon in your past life. Your love is so beautiful that I'm ready for anything for you! Your eyes reflect the beauty of your entire soul. The most precious treasure for me is you. I'm ready to look at you indefinitely. Your eyes awaken strong love in me. You're the man I've always dreamed of! You have an incredibly beautiful figure! I like everything about you. Absolutely. Absolutely. I feel protected when you're with me. A romantic man like you is nowhere! I'm ready to kiss and hu...