Skip to main content

Short Love Messages

 Short Love Messages
Short Love Messages
Short Love Messages
Love is like the wind you can see it but you can't feel it. 


Short Love Messages
If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.......? 


Short Love Messages
Right actions for the future are the best apologies for wrong ones in the past. 


Short Love Messages
Love... I want to hold you close to me and feel our hearts beat as one forever 


Short Love Messages
You must be a good runner because you arealways running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always... 


Short Love Messages
I love all the stars in the sky,
but they are nothing compared to the ones in ur eyes!


Short Love Messages
Love is a game of life which never ends and never dies even if we die. It is a tragedy that you never loose but you almost win. 


Short Love Messages
Love Is When You Dont Want To Go To Sleep,
Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream 


Short Love Messages
Heaven is the place where I would be,
the day you would stop loving me!


Short Love Messages
  I looked at a flower 'n thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you.. ! 


Short Love Messages
love can sometimes be magic
but magic can sometimes be an ILLUSION!


Short Love Messages
Love me once love me twice love me more than the lord jesus christ 


Short Love Messages
Love: is patience, love is giving; love is a gift to every human


 Short Love Messages
Love is like rain, you never know how hard it will be
& how long it will take. Love is more than just saying "I Love U"

Popular posts from this blog

39 Love Messages For Him From The Heart

My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything. Nobody could ever burn a light as bright as the one you’ve lit in my heart. One of the greatest joys in my life is making you smile. One of the unique love messages: you may hold my hand for a while, dear, but you will hold my heart forever. I am so grateful you are my husband and I know you are there for me. Even my soul feels peaceful when I am in your arms. I want you to know that I am forever and always here for you, too. Our bond is stronger than the sun and sweeter than a bird’s song. Our love is a mysterious bond that cannot be broken, and will be ignited for eternity, through all battles and struggles we may face. Our relationship is meant to be: something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny. The easiest part was getting to know you. The hardest part was being apart from you. The BEST part is b...

Sweet Love SMS

Sweet Love SMS "I have held on so long on my own, because I knew that this time would come.. and I would meet the most amazing person who makes me smile like no one ever has :)"   Sweet Love SMS   "Smile at me and I will return a smile. Speak gently to me and I will return kind words. Love me and my heart will be yours eternally..."   Sweet Love SMS "When you LOVE someone, you'll do anything to make them happy... even if it means letting them go and knowing u cant have them" Sweet Love SMS  "I never thought I would find my true love & best friend in the same person. You have made me complete. I love you! ♥"   Sweet Love SMS "You are the love of my life, the light of my soul, the water that makes me grow and the one that makes my life meaningful! I love you more then I have ever! ♥" Sweet Love SMS "I will always love you for the rest of my days. You don't know at all and it...

300 Quotes that will melt your man's heart

Favorite man is the one you want to live for and be there all the time. When young people are in love, they use pleasant expressions in communicating with each other. Everyone likes tender and gentle words. We picked up 300 quotes that will melt your man's heart. In the article, consider pleasant words to your loved ones in your own words. Short Quotes for Your Favorite I dreamed of you today. It was my best dream in the world. Your look is so attractive. You must have been Cupidon in your past life. Your love is so beautiful that I'm ready for anything for you! Your eyes reflect the beauty of your entire soul. The most precious treasure for me is you. I'm ready to look at you indefinitely. Your eyes awaken strong love in me. You're the man I've always dreamed of! You have an incredibly beautiful figure! I like everything about you. Absolutely. Absolutely. I feel protected when you're with me. A romantic man like you is nowhere! I'm ready to kiss and hu...