Skip to main content

Sweet Love Text Messages

Sweet Love Text Messages
Sweet Love Text Messages

Sweet Love Text Messages

Sweet Love Text Messages



I love all stars in sky,
but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
♥


As long as I always hold you in my heart,
I will never lose you!!
♥


If your heart was a prison,
I would like to be sentenced for life
 ♥


I do not think much, i do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!
♥


Never ask 4 a kiss, just take it.
Never give a hug, ask 4 it.
Never ask do u love me, first say I love u.
Never say I cant live without u, say I live for u.
♥


Lovely roses and Lovely you..
and Lovely r the things u do..
but the loveliest is the frindship of the two
one is ME and other is YOU.
♥


Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!
♥


You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.
♥


It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost its most beautiful angel...!
♥


I have a heart and that is true
But now it has gone
from me to you
So care for it just like I do
Because I have no heart
and you have two ... <3
♥


Without your LOVE, dayz are "Saddy, Moanday,Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, Shatterday".
♥


You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!
♥


Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don't watch over other angels!
♥


Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!
♥

ouch my heart ... and U will feel
listen to my heart ... and U will hear
look into my heart ... and U will see
that U will always be a special part of me ....

Popular posts from this blog

39 Love Messages For Him From The Heart

My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything. Nobody could ever burn a light as bright as the one you’ve lit in my heart. One of the greatest joys in my life is making you smile. One of the unique love messages: you may hold my hand for a while, dear, but you will hold my heart forever. I am so grateful you are my husband and I know you are there for me. Even my soul feels peaceful when I am in your arms. I want you to know that I am forever and always here for you, too. Our bond is stronger than the sun and sweeter than a bird’s song. Our love is a mysterious bond that cannot be broken, and will be ignited for eternity, through all battles and struggles we may face. Our relationship is meant to be: something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny. The easiest part was getting to know you. The hardest part was being apart from you. The BEST part is b...

Sweet Love SMS

Sweet Love SMS "I have held on so long on my own, because I knew that this time would come.. and I would meet the most amazing person who makes me smile like no one ever has :)"   Sweet Love SMS   "Smile at me and I will return a smile. Speak gently to me and I will return kind words. Love me and my heart will be yours eternally..."   Sweet Love SMS "When you LOVE someone, you'll do anything to make them happy... even if it means letting them go and knowing u cant have them" Sweet Love SMS  "I never thought I would find my true love & best friend in the same person. You have made me complete. I love you! ♥"   Sweet Love SMS "You are the love of my life, the light of my soul, the water that makes me grow and the one that makes my life meaningful! I love you more then I have ever! ♥" Sweet Love SMS "I will always love you for the rest of my days. You don't know at all and it...

300 Quotes that will melt your man's heart

Favorite man is the one you want to live for and be there all the time. When young people are in love, they use pleasant expressions in communicating with each other. Everyone likes tender and gentle words. We picked up 300 quotes that will melt your man's heart. In the article, consider pleasant words to your loved ones in your own words. Short Quotes for Your Favorite I dreamed of you today. It was my best dream in the world. Your look is so attractive. You must have been Cupidon in your past life. Your love is so beautiful that I'm ready for anything for you! Your eyes reflect the beauty of your entire soul. The most precious treasure for me is you. I'm ready to look at you indefinitely. Your eyes awaken strong love in me. You're the man I've always dreamed of! You have an incredibly beautiful figure! I like everything about you. Absolutely. Absolutely. I feel protected when you're with me. A romantic man like you is nowhere! I'm ready to kiss and hu...