Skip to main content

Wishes for a birthday




A wish 4 ur b'day..
whatever u ask may u recieve..
what ever u seek..
whatever u find..
whatever ur wish may it be fun field on ur b'day and always..
Happy Birthday Sister



2 my dearest sister with lots of love 2day and evryday ..
wishing u a very happy b'day..
Happy Birthday Sister
I hope ur day is special
just like you!



U R special, U R a sister who fights wid me,
plays wid me, suggest me & shouts at me.
But U r so softhearted & I love U my dear sister.
Happy Birthday 2 U!



Sweet sister I hope ur spcl day is filled with sunshine,
smiles laughter love and happiness Happy Birthday Sister.....



My you have:
All the joy your heart can hold;
All the smiles a day can bring;
All the blessings a life can unfold;
May you get the world's best in everything.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!



Ur kindness tks my breath away nd ur gud nature melts d hrt..
Happy Birthday my sweet sister.. I love u...



Life has its Golden moments
& a lovely sister like U
Makes them unforgettable
Happy birthday



Hope its as awesome as u..r & may all ur b'day wishes come true..



Sendings ur smiles for every moments of ur spcl day..
have a wonderful tym and very happy b'day...sister...

Popular posts from this blog

39 Love Messages For Him From The Heart

My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything. Nobody could ever burn a light as bright as the one you’ve lit in my heart. One of the greatest joys in my life is making you smile. One of the unique love messages: you may hold my hand for a while, dear, but you will hold my heart forever. I am so grateful you are my husband and I know you are there for me. Even my soul feels peaceful when I am in your arms. I want you to know that I am forever and always here for you, too. Our bond is stronger than the sun and sweeter than a bird’s song. Our love is a mysterious bond that cannot be broken, and will be ignited for eternity, through all battles and struggles we may face. Our relationship is meant to be: something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny. The easiest part was getting to know you. The hardest part was being apart from you. The BEST part is b...

Sweet Love SMS

Sweet Love SMS "I have held on so long on my own, because I knew that this time would come.. and I would meet the most amazing person who makes me smile like no one ever has :)"   Sweet Love SMS   "Smile at me and I will return a smile. Speak gently to me and I will return kind words. Love me and my heart will be yours eternally..."   Sweet Love SMS "When you LOVE someone, you'll do anything to make them happy... even if it means letting them go and knowing u cant have them" Sweet Love SMS  "I never thought I would find my true love & best friend in the same person. You have made me complete. I love you! ♥"   Sweet Love SMS "You are the love of my life, the light of my soul, the water that makes me grow and the one that makes my life meaningful! I love you more then I have ever! ♥" Sweet Love SMS "I will always love you for the rest of my days. You don't know at all and it...

300 Quotes that will melt your man's heart

Favorite man is the one you want to live for and be there all the time. When young people are in love, they use pleasant expressions in communicating with each other. Everyone likes tender and gentle words. We picked up 300 quotes that will melt your man's heart. In the article, consider pleasant words to your loved ones in your own words. Short Quotes for Your Favorite I dreamed of you today. It was my best dream in the world. Your look is so attractive. You must have been Cupidon in your past life. Your love is so beautiful that I'm ready for anything for you! Your eyes reflect the beauty of your entire soul. The most precious treasure for me is you. I'm ready to look at you indefinitely. Your eyes awaken strong love in me. You're the man I've always dreamed of! You have an incredibly beautiful figure! I like everything about you. Absolutely. Absolutely. I feel protected when you're with me. A romantic man like you is nowhere! I'm ready to kiss and hu...